Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break

OK, here we are on Wednesday and I’ve just picked myself up from an unexpected flu bug. Being considerate, I did not want to infect any blog readers with a contagious post. Truthfully, my mind has been mush for the past few days and formulating coherent thoughts was way off my radar. So with a full week of design work ahead of me (and half a week to do it) I’m taking a break from the blog – but only for this week.

Meanwhile, please feel free to dig through some of the older posts. One of my all-time favorites is an essay on strip malls entitled ‘Strip Tease.’

http://newamericanvillage.blogspot.com/2008/01/strip-tease.html

And even though a so-called stimulus package has already passed into law, I opened the floor to alternative ideas to stimulate the economy in more directional ways, like provide federal tax credits for the design, manufacture, and installation of alternative energy systems. The post: Stimulating Proposition. Add your idea.

http://newamericanvillage.blogspot.com/2008/02/stimulating-proposition.html

Monday…

No comments: